Urgently Required ...
Senior Operator -
Norvic Shipping - Rungsted, Denmark
Chartering Manager.Locations: Shanghai, China / Dubai, UAE
• You have minimum 5 years of experience as an Operator
• You have min. 2 years of Dry Bulk experience
• Experience with IMOS
• Will take pride in keeping our clients satisfied
• Commercial understanding
• Proficient in English
• Permission to work in Denmark
• An attractive compensation package that correspond with your experience
• A flat organization with an informal management culture
• Unique office location in the heart of Rungsted Marina
• Great colleagues
• Career development
Norvic Shipping is a leading Canadian operator of modern Dry Bulk vessels and Tankers worldwide. Our global footprint spans from our headquarters in Toronto, Canada to our regional offices in Asia, Europe and USA.
Our main focus is the global transportation of bulk cargo and crude petroleum through our chartered ocean bulk carriers and tankers.
Our fleet is comprised of vessels such as Handysize, Supramax, Panamax, Post Panamax and Capesize Bulkers; our Tankers are primarily crude carriers such as Aframax and Suezmax vessels.
Our vision is to be a leader in each of the segments in which we operate and to be the partner of choice for customers. We seek to achieve this through our commitment to service and our fulfillment of contractual obligations by drawing on the business principles that are the foundation of Norvic’s success in the shipping industry.